Our Town Is “Your Town”!
Every month we bring you the latest in local events, voices, places and things to do in “Your Town”! Our premier issue debuted in January 2005, and we’ve been a part of your family ever since.
- Our Town reaches your target market direct mailing to over 30,000 neighborhood homes. We are proud to be one of the only local publications that land in mailboxes with a proven track record!
- Our Town offers affordable rates with an attractive, high quality format.
- Our Town gives you rock solid results! Partner with us in advertising and watch your business grow. Let us do the work for You!
- Our Town provides a longer shelf life. Our cover families are often your next door neighbors and people that you know in the community. We’re often seen on your coffee tables and in your living room and kept around the house for the entire family to read.
- Our Town provides more exposure. With our print publication, social media platforms and online presence, we’ve got you covered! Visit us at www.ourtownmonthly.com and join the Our Town family at FB/Our Town Monthly and Instagram@our_town-monthly.
As neighbors and close friends for over 20 years, Lori McLinden and Linda Demery have shared much over the past two decades. Their children grew up together, they’ve vacationed together, and their husbands are long time friends that play golf and tennis together. It was only fitting that they become business partners, as well. Our Town began as a conversation and grew into a reality beginning with “a wing and a prayer”, a tremendous amount of hard work and a whole lot of perseverance.
They love West Cobb and the Smyrna/Vinings area and feel strongly about shopping and living locally. By focusing on local events, articles and businesses their mission is to keep their readers connected to the local scene and to keep Our Town around the house all month long. Several of their advertisers have been with Our Town since the very first issue was published in January 2005 and that says a lot and means a lot to both of them. As small business owners, Linda and Lori wear many hats, and theyhave enjoyed getting to know their contributing writers, photographers and most of all their advertisers, manywho have become friends over the years.
“We appreciate the way our community has embraced us and we recognize that we couldn’t do it with out you. Thank you for helping us “Grow” the businesses in Our Town- We love where we live and know that you do to! “
Lori and Linda